00:02 — Introduction to Stephanie Smith with Cogwheel Marketing
01:06 — Floating Day Clubs May Be The Next Big Thing In Travel And Hospitality
01:14 — Could New Google Hotel Reviews’ Feature Make Reputation Management Tools Obsolete?
01:25 — Forget Blackjack, This New $850 Million Las Vegas Luxe Resort Is Going All In on Wellness
01:30 — Hilton Doubles Down on Direct Booking Ad Strategy by Targeting Younger Travelers
01:35 — Expedia Group’s Conundrum: Acquisitions or Share Repurchases?
01:41 — Hotels Have Piled On the Brands. In a Downturn, That Could Be a Problem.
TOPICS – LIVE SHOW #213:
1. Return on Ethics – abandoning high‐pressure sales tactics can make travel marketing better
Brands & Product
2. Hilton Doubles Down on Direct Booking Ad Strategy by Targeting Younger Travelers
Marketing & Strategy
8. Could New Google Hotel Reviews’ Feature Make Reputation Management Tools Obsolete?
9. For online reviews, shoppers believe a pretty face
10. Prince Harry pushes out sustainable travel initiative with major travel firms
Privacy & Cookies Policy