Co Hosts Robert Cole Edward StOnge Tim Peter Stuart Butler
00:01 — HITEC, what to expect and what to look for
00:26 — should social be combined with call center?
00:45 — Navis as a partner, and other resources to get your guest interaction to be better
00:54 — Is a printed welcome card really making the impact you want?
00:59 — talking about www.smartguest.com
01:11 — When people are happy they talk about the staff, when they are critical they talk about the product. — in general — Ed
01:26 — Voice engagement and AI activation and what it means to hospitality
01:48 — What is the best PMS system
01:56 — Rut Roo — catch the flu and stay at the hotel
TOPICS – LIVE SHOW #149:
1. Keyword Restrictions – A Legal Perspective from Donald Scaramastra of Garvey Schubert Barer
1. Part I: Restrictions on Keyword Advertising by OTAs: What Exactly Is the Problem?
2. Part II: Complaints Based on the 1-800 Contacts Case: Visionary or Near Sighted
3. Part III: Vertical vs. Horizontal
4. Part IV: The Benefits of Restrictions on Use of Hotel Trademarks
5. Part V: Restrictions on Using Trademarks as Keyword Search Terms: Why All The Griping?
6. Part VI: Hotels and OTAs – Where Do We Go From Here?
2. The Value of Staying Independent in an Increasingly Soft Branded World
3. IHG unveils new upscale brand voco
4. Boston’s City Council Just Passed an Overhaul of Airbnb
5. Laura Ashley sets goal of 100 hotels in next five years
6. Expedia throws a wrinkle into travel packages
7. Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Booking.com, Expedia, TripAdvisor, Hilton Worldwide Holdings and Marriott International
1. Hertz, Avis Soar as Edmunds.com Finds Used-Car Prices at Record
Privacy & Cookies Policy