“31$ Million of ‘Ether’ just went up into the Ether and Priceline hit $100 Billion and nobody noticed”
Our Animated recap
:02 Tamborine gives Kuregs away to biz dev
:05 Clown Hotel — well marketed or just a curiosity?
:11 Ether loss and how the white hat hackers saved $150 Million
:24 Sabre is still discovering the breach of data depth
:31 Open discussion the transition of software changes in the hospitality space and its ramifications
:33 Irrelevant GA event and goal setting from vendors just to satisfy client interests other than needs
:41 Platforms like wordpress and page load ties and the possibility of re-skinning the site rather than a completely new build
:54 Most important question, “Does this serve the guest first?” open discussion about the Library collection and Adele.
1:00 Audit your own stuff makes a big difference
1:11 Resort fees and there legality
1:24 United New Plan for overbooking solution — two potential solutions catching the guest at the earliest travel before home departure, or within brand to brand and a possible late check out and the possibility of just tracking where the guest is going next within brand and offer.
1:30 Discussion of sequential packaging especially within brand opportunities are missing
1:40 Comp sets are dead? according to Cindi Estes Green it is.
2:00 Show ends
United’s New Plan for Reselling Overbooked Passenger Seats
1. Priceline Market Cap briefly crossed $100 Billion this morning, then fell back to $99.52 Billion on profit-taking – No link, doesn’t seem the press noticed…
1. Priceline CEO: Hotels Secretly Love Us Despite Accusations of Monopoly https://skift.com/2017/07/20/priceline-ceo-hotels-secretly-love-us-despite-accusations-of-monopoly/
2. Expedia Inc. makes minority investment of $350 million in Indonesian online agency https://www.tnooz.com/article/articleexpedia-inc-makes-minority-investment-of-350-million-in-indonesian-online-agency/
3. Wyndham Hotels Debuts Online Auctions for Loyalty Program Redemption https://skift.com/2017/07/26/wyndham-hotels-debuts-online-auctions-for-loyalty-program-redemption/
1. Owners weigh costs, benefits of brand loyalty programs http://hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/153861/Owners-weigh-costs-benefits-of-brand-loyalty-programs
4. Revenue managers open up on Europe’s rate-parity debate http://hotelnewsnow.com/Articles/154261/Revenue-managers-open-up-on-Europes-rate-parity-debate
5. New hotels caught in Sabre’s data breach http://www.hotelmanagement.net/tech/sabre-s-data-breach-affects-new-hotels
1. Sabre Names Clinton Anderson as President, Hospitality Solutions http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sabre-names-clinton-anderson-as-president-hospitality-solutions-300493581.html
6. Red Lion Sues Hard Rock Hotels for Infringement in Race to Win Over Millennials https://skift.com/2017/07/17/red-lion-sues-hard-rock-hotels-for-infringement-in-race-to-win-over-millennials/
7. Airbnb and the NAACP Partner to Sign Up More Minority Hosts https://skift.com/2017/07/27/airbnb-and-the-naacp-partner-to-sign-up-more-minority-hosts/
8. This Creepy Clown Motel Can Now Be Yours http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/clown-motel-for-sale-creepy_us_597775f4e4b0c95f375f1197
9. Tambourine offering a Keurig to Prospects http://www.tambourine.com/keurig/
Link shared by Ed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuuk3pStM24
Privacy & Cookies Policy